Team Mystic obliterated Instinct and Valor by catching the most Dratini!
The second official Pokémon GO Community Day recently wrapped up in various territories across the globe, including the Americas.
It looks like Pokémon Ultra Moon is slightly more popular than Pokémon Ultra Sun. This is according to a recent poll conducted by The Pokémon Company, which found out that 51 percent of those polled chose Pokémon Ultra Moon and the remaining 49 percent went with Pokémon Ultra Sun.
Nearly 50,000 voters took part in this poll. On the other hand, the original Pokémon Sun and Moon were equally popular among Pokémon fans.
Will you be starting your journey in Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon?
— Pokémon (@Pokemon) November 17, 2017