The Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Double Pack will be released in Japan and South Korea at the games’ launch on November 17, 2017.
The Double Pack includes both games. It also includes two codes for 100 Poké Balls each, which can be redeemed in Pokémon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon until November 30, 2018. Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon each cost ¥4,980 in Japan and ₩49,000 in South Korea individually; the Double Pack costs ¥9,960 in Japan and ₩98,000 in South Korea. The Japanese version of the Double Pack will also be available for sale in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
A Dual Pack has previously been announced for North America and Europe. In Japan, a number of pre-order bonuses have been announced.
Pre-orders for Pokémon Sun and Moon (including the Double Pack) start in Japan on September 22, 2017 at Pokémon Centers, Pokémon Stores, the Pokémon Center Online, and the Pokémon EXPO Gym Official Shop. Customers who pre-order Pokémon Ultra Sun at these retailers will receive a Dusk Mane Necrozma featuring it emerging from an Ultra Wormhole, and customers who pre-order Pokémon Ultra Moon will receive a Dawn Wings Necrozma figure doing the same; customers who pre-order the Double Pack will receive both figures as well as the Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon Alola ART Book. In Hong Kong and Taiwan, the figures will also be available as a pre-order bonus at participating retailers.
Products from Amazon.com
- Customers who pre-order at Amazon.co.jp will receive a pass case and key chain (in yellow for Pokémon Ultra Sun and in blue for Pokémon Ultra Moon). They will also receive one of two original wallpapers.
- Customers who pre-order at Æon stores and video game departments managed by Daiei will receive a pin featuring Dusk Mane or Dawn Wings Necrozma (depending on the game). If they pre-order the Double Pack, they will receive a mug featuring Pikachu as well.
- Customers who pre-order at Ito-Yokado or 7-Eleven stores (including Seven Net Shopping) will receive a Ho-Oh Moncollé GET figure if they pre-order Pokémon Ultra Sun or a Lugia Moncollé GET figure if they pre-order Pokémon Ultra Moon. If they pre-order either, they will also receive a serial code to obtain a Big Malasada or Fresh Water in-game.
- Customers who pre-order at Eiden stores will receive a set of ten stickers. The set of stickers received depends on the game pre-ordered.
- Customers who pre-order at Joshin Denki stores will receive one of two original tissue box covers.
- Customers who pre-order at TSUTAYA stores will receive a calendar reversible poster, with the Ultra Sun version for players who pre-order Ultra Sun and the Ultra Moon version for players who pre-order Ultra Moon.
- Customers who pre-order at Furuhon Ichiba and Book Square stores will receive an original microfiber towel.
- Customers who pre-order at FamilyMart stores will receive one of two stickers for public transport smart cards. If they pre-order the Double Pack, they will receive an original pass case as well.
- Customers who pre-order at Loppi or HMV stores will receive one of two sets of original charms depending on the game. If they pre-order the Double Pack, they will receive an original cartridge case as well.
- Customers who pre-order at WonderGOO stores will receive an original clear bottle. If they pre-order the Double Pack, they will receive an original mini tote bag as well.
Pre-order bonuses for Animate, Geo, Toys “R” Us, Bic Camera, Sofmap, Kojima, Futaba Tosho, Heiwado, Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera stores will be announced in the future.
Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma figures
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Alola ART Book
Pass cases (Amazon)
Pins and mug (Æon and Daiei)[/two_fifth]
Moncollé Ho-Oh and Lugia (Ito-Yokado and 7-Eleven)
Charms (Loppi and HMV)
Mini tote bag (WonderGOO)[/two_fifth_last]