The next Pokemon Go Community Day will take place on February 24, 2018 from 2:00pm – 5:00pm EST. The featured Pokemon will be Dratini. It is not yet known if it will have a exclusive move. The event will feature triple stardust and three hour lures.
Pokemon Go Community Day announced for February
It is highly recommended to have a Star Piece active during the whole event to maximize Stardust gain and catch every Pokemon possible, specially those with a weather boost.
Here are some Stardust calculations for the event:
- Catching a basic Pokemon during the triple Stardust event with a Star Piece activated:
100 Stardust x 3 = 300 Stardust + Star Piece (+ 50 %) = 450 Stardust
- Catching a first evolution Pokemon
300 x 3 = 900 + Star Piece = 1,350 Stardust
- Catching a second evolution Pokemon
500 x 3 = 1,500 + Star Piece = 2,250 Stardust
If the Pokemon is weather boosted:
- 100 + 25 = 125 x 3 = 375 + Star Piece = 562.5 Stardust
- 300 + 75 = 375 x 3 = 1,125 + Star piece = 1,687.5 Stardust
- 500 + 125 = 625 x 3 = 1,875 + Star Piece = 2,812.5 Stardust
Feeding a berry at a gym
- 20 x 3 = 60 + Star Piece = 90
Complete a raid
- 500 x 3 = 1,500 + Star Piece = 2,250
Now is the time to power up those good Dragonites!
Eggs will only hatch Generation 3 Pokemon
For a limited time, all eggs obtained since January 23, 2018 and after will hatch a Generation 3 Pokemon.
Take advantage of this opportunity to fill up those empty spaces in your Hoenn Pokedex, specially now that 23 new Hoenn Pokemon have been released.
10 km eggs could hatch:
5 km eggs could hatch:
2 km eggs could hatch:
Super Incubators for sale
Super Incubators will be available for purchase in the in-game shop for 200 coins until February 1, 2018.
It’s time to hatch those old eggs to make space for new Gen 3-guaranteed eggs!
Super Incubators will hatch eggs 1.5 times faster.
- 10km eggs will take 6.7km
- 5km eggs will take 3.3km
- 2 km eggs will take 1.3km
Like the regular incubators, they break after 3 uses.
What do you think about what is happening this week in Pokemon Go? Let us know in the comments below!